Interest groups of Michigan bankers meet two to three times a year to exchange ideas with their peers. Ever wondered what it would be like to attend a peer forum? Well, now is your chance. If you have never participated in one of our forums, you may attend your first one at no charge. We look forward to your participation!
Peer Forums are for banker members only.
More information and dates.
- Branch Administrator Forum
- Finance Forum
- Operations and Facilities Management Forum
- Credit Analyst/Manager Forum
- Marketing Forum
- Senior Lender Forum
- Technology Forum
- Training Officer Forum
- Cash Management/Treasury Forum
- Retail Lending Forum - New!
- Board Secretary/Executive Assistant - New!