Building Your DEI Team
Hiring and Training a Diverse Team
DE&I Education and Conversation
- Tips for Allies of Transgender People
- GLAAD - GLAAD works through entertainment, news, and digital media to share stories from the LGBTQ community that accelerate acceptance.
- Pronouns? - Learn about personal pronouns and why they matter.
- Resources on Personal Pronouns - How do I ask someone their personal pronouns?
- 70 Better Get to Know You Questions - Promote inclusion by getting to know one another personally.
- Stop Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Hate - Stand united against racism. Hate against Asian American Pacific Islander communities has risen during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mental Health Issues Facing the Black Community - The Black Population is 20% more likely to face mental illness
- Top 5 Trans Ally Principles - While it is hard to distill all the ways to be a trans* positive and affirming ally down into 5 principles, Meg Bolger and Perry Cohen did their best to create something useful, easily-digestible, and single sided.
- Privilege for Sale - An activity that gets groups talking about and examining privilege
- Privilege Walk - This particular walk is designed with questions spanning many different areas of marginalization, because the goal of this walk is to understand intersectionality.
- 10 Things Adults on the Autism Spectrum Wish You Knew - Autism Speaks asked adults on the autism spectrum what they want others to know about them. Here are some of their answers:
- FAQ's About Suicide - This brochure, developed by the National
Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), can help you, a friend,
or a family member learn more about the warning signs
of suicide, ways to help prevent suicide, and effective
- 150 Black-owned Businesses