mbaBanking is the award-winning official publication of the Michigan Bankers Association. Articles cover banking-related topics ranging from the latest trends and technology to community outreach efforts to new banking rules and regulations.
Send your bank's news to Alyssa Bouchard, Director of Communications and Public Relations.
- C-PACE a Creative Economic Tool for Economic Development, by Todd Williams, President & General Council, Lean and Green Michigan;
- Things That Go Bump in the Night: What Will Keep Compliance Officers Awake in 2022, by Compliance Alliance;
- Onboarding - Good or Bad - is Defining Your Culture, by Joe Spivey, Learning and Development Manager, Diversity Officer, Shazam;
- 7 Steps for Prospecting & Building Relationships, by Jeni Wehrmeyer, COO/CMO Anthony Cole Training Group;
- Using Your Home Court Advantage to Grow Branch Market Share: 4 Practical Tips, by by Jinida Dorsey and Jim Heide, Dorsey & Company, Strategic Consultants to Management;
- The Banking Big Two: Cybersecurity and Resilience, by Krystal Rennie, Communications Manager, Adlumin Inc;
- Compensation: Be Proactive. Be Intentional. By Julia Johnson, Director of Organizational Performance, Wipfli, LLP.
- Make Professional Development Your New Year’s Resolution by Stephanie Fisher, SVP, Education, MBA
Economic Outlook 2022 by George Mokrzan, Ph.D., Huntington National Bank
- Top Bank Risks for 2022 by Julie Knudson
- What's on the Way for Bank Marketers in 2022 by Mark Gibson, Capitol Performance Group
- Thank You for Banking the MiBankPAC
- Compensation Issues to Consider During M&A by Michael Blanchard and Matt Brei, Blanchard Consulting Group
- Tips for Recruiting a Diverse Workforce by American Bankers Association
- Crain’s Notable Women in Banking
- And more!
Looking for advertising opportunities?
Check out the print and digital advertising options in the mbaBanking media kit.
Interested in writing an article for mbaBanking?
mbaBanking accepts submitted articles that follow the writer's guidelines. After reviewing your article, we will contact you to let you if we're interested in running the story and what issue it will appear in.